Garage floors get dirty. Dust, leaves, and oil combine to make them look dingy and unappealing. A simple solution is to clean and paint the floor. Epoxy paints are extremely durable and are perfect for this application.
The following photos will take you through the step-by-step process.
1. The original stained concrete floor.
2. Floor is power washed after it was treated with muratic acid in a 4:1 water solution.
3. After the floor dries the edges and expansion joints are painted.
4. Epoxy paint is rolled on in sections.
5. A view of the finished floor.
6. The completed job!
Please follow and like us: